X Slider Background Settings
Cooking with the Choir!
Join MPLS (imPulse) and Kitchen Window for a night of great food and music! Audience members will prepare five small plate dishes paired with music selections from MPLS (imPulse). Each piece is designed to pair with the flavor palate of each dish much like one would pair wines with food (wine will also be available at this performance). Led by Kitchen Window instructors Daniel Darvell and Doug Huemoeller, you won’t want to miss this exciting fusion of food and music. The admission price covers the cost of the class, which includes the performance. Wine pairings and other drinks are available for an additional fee.
The small plates menu will feature:
- Corn Battered Shrimp with Pepper Jelly
- Duck with Cheddar-Chive Waffles and Apricot Glaze
- Fall Mushroom and Basil-Pesto Empanadas
- Potato and Parsnip Ladke with Curried Carrot
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Pork Belly and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Dates and times: October 14, 6-9:30pm*
*October 13 & 15 classes postponed.
Location: Kitchen Window, 3001 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
Located in Calhoun Square (upper level)
3001 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408